Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctuarý of Drak'thul Forum Index -> Public Interests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ladiebella
Ladiebella
Guild Master

re: Battle for Azeroth...and so it begins...

Congratulations to those that have hit 120!  However, as most of you are aware now the real work begins! 

I must say, while leveling through the Alliance areas Blizzard surprised me a great deal.  I anticipated significant lore laying the groundwork for our alliance/horde battles to come, and was surprised by thoughtfully crafted story lines like Waycrest manor and visions of weddings and creepy manor houses perfect for guild Halloween photos, and parts of the Valley with NPC’s in their bathing suits having dance parties under the ocean.  Well done Blizzard, levelling was FUN and if you were to sit in on any of our guild chat sessions – EVERYONE had a different area they liked best. 

I also am delighted by the next opportunity for me now that I have levelled to check out the HORDE areas.  The war campaigns will now give us the unique opportunity to quest and explore HORDE areas and discover dinosaurs and adventures we have never had the opportunity to do in any other expansion.  This promises to be something unique and different, I look forward to.  More to come on how that works for us as a guild!

I am appreciative of the SCRAP ability!  I love being able to tailor 50 cloaks, and then scrapping them for more material to craft MORE cloaks!  Simply BRILLIANT!  I also find it completely advantageous for us to be able to scrap things and send mats to our guildees.  Thank you so much Blizz!

Now, for the cautious side.  My holy priest is traditionally the most difficult of my toons to level.  A cloth healer is difficult to level – I can’t pull much, and I don’t do a lot of DPS.  I can only have a MAX of 2-3 mobs at a time and survive.  FOUR feels like a raid.  However, I leveled through completely to 120 and only died once because I was typing too much in guild chat.  Sooooo do I even count that?  Probably not.  I levelled in two days.  That seems quickly, and it seems very easy to me.  I was seldom frustrated in my levelling.  Any my gear score is already quite high.  Hmmmmm…..  All of these things may sound GREAT, but it makes me wonder how challenging the raids are going to be.  I don’t want to be through end content in two months and be twiddling my thumbs for the next six!  I am hopeful that the raids will be where the challenge is! 

With that said, anyone wanting to raid should be focused on a 340 gear score, ALL GEMMED AND ENCHANTED.  Have food and flasks with you.  There will be food in the raider tab after Ladie has bumped you up to RAIDER, you will be able to access it.  Our first raid will be AUGUST 31, 8pm EST, if we have a team ready to go. 

World of Warcraft has been a part of my life for 14 years.  I have seen MUCH over that time.  But this I am hoping to see now….SYLVANNAS IS GOING DOWN!!!!  =)

See you in game!

Hugs,

Ladie

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum