Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctuarý of Drak'thul Forum Index -> Public Interests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ladiebella
Ladiebella
Guild Master

re: Raiding and Guild Notes

We are off to SUCH a fantastic start!  Two weeks of raiding and four bosses down fairly easily, and this week we even were able to bring 12 folks with us! 

Way to go!  Your diligence has paid off, and your efforts rewarded with the guild being able to effectively raid so early into the expansion. 

However, there is no rest for the proactive raider!  Here are the things you should be focusing on with your raiding toon:

1.  World Quests - complete the 4 blocks to receive the chest reward for gear upgrades.  There are some amazing pieces to be had!

2.  Mythic Dungeons - Upgrade pieces are still available for many of you.

3.  Professions - we need enchants, gems, pots/flasks, food, etc.  The more of us that can make them, the healthier we are as a guild.  Keep any crafting mats you get from killing things and if you don't personally need them DUMP THEM INTO THE GUILD BANK.  I will be cleaning up the guild bank this week and moving old mats into one tab so new content mats can be in multiple tabs as described. 

If you have need of particular items to get profession levels, PLEASE create a POST on this website so folks know what your need is, and then can send it to you specifically or know what to put into the guild bank and not sell in the AH.  FOR EXAMPLE, Arsinaca should create a post saying he needs green items sent to him for disenchanting so he can gather mats to be able to do enchants for us.  I need SILK and lots of it, Arkhana, etc. 

Our raid time for now will continue to be Saturdays at 8pm eastern time.  Kara will be running on Friday's at 8pm eastern time.  So far, I have Ehdge's phone number and two other people to contact if there is a raid problem.  Please private message me if you are a REGULAR raider if you wish to have raid updates.  Starting next week I'm going to send out a test message. 

We will continue to run Kara attunement groups until folks are attuned, then we will just run as many teams as we can on Fridays and have FUN!

I NEED to remind everyone that we are a PG rated guild.  PLEASE try to remember that many of us have little ones that can HEAR you at any given time.  I would respectfully ask that you refrain from COLORFUL METAPHORS when you are on vent or typing in guild chat.  One of the reasons many folks choose our guild is because it is a safe place for families.  I would like to keep it that way.  All should feel comfortable here - think about how you would want it to be if it was your 10 or 11 year old listening or playing online and you were trying to be an example to them.  THANK YOU for trying!!  I know it slips out sometimes and I HEAR you guys GULPING going "WHOOPS!"  I appreciate your effort!  

Finally, if anyone needs any help with anything in particular, please do not hesitate to ask.  Your officers (Ehdge, Trin, Star, Syntt) and myself have always consistently tried to offer a ton of help - but pretty much the entire guild is just one big family.  It's the way we are.

See you in game - hugs, big fat ones!

Ladie

Last edited by Ladiebella on 2017/08/23 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total

I still need to do my Kara attunement quests.  I don't seem to get into any group finder groups that can get past the first boss in HoV.  Can we do a guild run this Friday?

-Savil

Ladiebella
Ladiebella
Guild Master

Yes for sure!!!  It's on the calendar.  I'm having gum surgery this Friday, but I'm sure I will be ok by then!

Ladie

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum