Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctuarý of Drak'thul Forum Index -> Public Interests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ladiebella
Ladiebella
Guild Master

re: Welcome Back!

Well my friends, it has been awhile - but here we are again adventuring into new content with old heroes that have become corrupted, old villains that have become friends, and all of us together figuring it out!

I welcome this new expansion as it appears to be (IMHO) the best expansion I have seen since Burning Crusade.  There is so much to do, so much lore to explore, and such an enjoyable time doing so.

With that said, I have updated our guild website with some new content, including a NEW guild award section!  This will be regularly given out to guild members to recognize JUST ABOUT ANYTHING...and comes complete with a PRIZE given out quarterly to the guildee that has acquired the most points.  I already have the first person in mind, so if you haven't already registered with the website, please do so by completing the "MEMBERSHIP" section directly tot he left so that I can approve your membership to the website! 

We are working on setting up our raid schedule - SO EXCITED TO GET INTO KARA - so if you haven't gemmed and enchanted all the pieces you can, please do so!

Nice to be back, and BIG FAT HUGS to everyone!

Ladie

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum